Embedded Software Engineer at Test Inspire
Education Level: BSc / MSc
Are you the eager, ambitious and promising Embedded Software Engineer that we are looking for? Do you want to work in a dynamic international environment? Do you want to work on challenging, multi-disciplinary projects in a high-tech industry? As Embedded Software Engineer you will be involved in the entire design process of advanced Test & Measurement systems. You will use your technical knowledge about Software to complete responsibilities such as writing specifications, discussions with our customers, designing, qualification and finally releasing the product for production. As Embedded Software Engineer you will possess the knowledge or drive to learn:
• Affinity to work with and discuss with hardware and software engineers on a technical level
• Windows Enterprise IoT, Visual Studio, Hardware Driver, Web interfaces
• Linux, Eclipse
• Microchip PIC controller
• Networking, socket interfaces
• Real time control, in testing every micro-second counts
• Knowledge of object oriented programming and version control
• BSc / MSc Embedded Software Engineering or related study
• The desire and drive to excel in your field of work with passion for technology
• English speaking and writing
You will get the chance to develop yourself as a person, gain extensive knowledge in advanced technology and develop your career in multiple directions. Based on your skills and contribution to the company success, you will be offered a market competitive salary and outstanding secondary conditions. We are offering to selected and committed employees a loyalty program that gives the opportunity to become a shareholder.
Test Inspire is an innovative company with the drive to use the latest technology to lower the cost of testing semiconductors. Our market is the semiconductor testing industry around the world. Our products are used 7 days a week 24 hours a day in production and must be reliable and easy to setup. The quality and accuracy are guaranteed over long periods of time and this is achieved starting at the development phase and later in the production and support phase.
You will be located at the R&D center in Welsum The Netherlands. Occasionally you will give support to our sales and support staff around the world